We need students and parents to log into our information management site (Charms) to enter their most recent phone number and email address. We will be using the information on this website throughout the year to communicate with parents and students, so please make sure your information is up-to-date.
To log in (or sign up):
- Go to www.charmsoffice.com.
- Click the “Enter/Login” button in the top right corner.
- In the parent/student section, enter “LkwdHSBand” for the school code and click “Enter Student/Parent Area.”
- For the student area password, enter your or your child’s student ID number.
- Provide an email address, a cell phone number, a home phone number, and an address so that we can contact you.
- To add parent information to the student profile, click “Add New Adult.”
Once you’re logged into charms, you can find the student handbook under “Handouts/Files.” All students need to return the acknowledgment form at the end of the handbook signed by themselves and their parents by August 29.
Throughout the year, we will be using the email and cell phone information you enter to keep in touch as well as posting important files on the Charms site.