KING SOOPERS CARDS
We are currently selling King Soopers cards pre-loaded with $5.00.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How do I “re-load” or add money to my gift cardThere are 3 ways to add money to your card.
- Go to the King Soopers customer service desk. Tell them how much money you want to add to the card. You can pay for the amount you are adding with cash, a check, or a credit card.
- At the grocery check stand, before the cashier begins to check out your groceries, tell them you would like to add money to your gift card. You can use the card to pay for that purchase.
- At Loaf & Jug, have the cashier add money to your card. You can then use the gift card to pick up groceries, or to buy gas.
- How much money does the school earn?
- King Soopers pays the LPAC 5% of everything you “reload” on to your card.
- Does my King Soopers Gift Card have fees?
- King Soopers does not charge monthly or annual fees on the cards. If you have a balance on the card, it will stay on the card until you are ready to use it.
- Does my King Soopers Card expire?
- As long as you have a balance on the card, it will not expire. For example, if you had $50 on the card, and spent only $46, the $4 balance will remain on the gift card.
- Gift cards that have been completely spent, and carry a $0 balance for 90 days will expire. You can simply purchase a new $5 card at that time.
- What do I get for my $5?
- You get a $5 gift card at King Soopers. It comes pre-loaded with $5 on the card.
- LPAC paid King Soopers $5 for your card, and you are simply reimbursing the LPAC. We begin to earn money when you re-load, or add money to the card.
- How about my fuel discounts? And the discounts on groceries?
- You get all the discounts you normally earn at King Soopers.
- When you pay for your groceries, you still give them your King Soopers discount card, or your phone number. You earn all your fuel points, and money off of groceries.
- You can even earn the bonus fuel points when you use your King Soopers Gift Card to purchase gift cards to other stores.
To purchase a card please contact Ann Fattor, 303-550-7443 or firstname.lastname@example.org