- Eat a nutritious breakfast and bring a good lunch
- Wear Sunscreen and a Hat
- Bring a lot of water - the gallon size water containers are best
- Make sure that your music is in a binder
- Get a dot book - every student needs a notecard notebook (bound notecards) and a shoelace or something to keep the dot book around you when you are marching - You will need this by Thursday.
- Bengal Regiment Parent Meeting on Saturday 8/8 at 3:00 in the Auditorium
- Join Mr. Melaragno and LPAC to get important information about the season, sign up for volunteer opportunities and get questions answered.
- Potluck Picnic after the meeting - Celebrate the Bengal Regiment's first week of camp! Check below to see what to bring:
- Freshmen - Main Dish
- Sophomores - Main Dish
- Juniors - Side Dish
- Seniors - Desserts
- Parent Run-through - Saturday 8/15 at 3:15
- Come be a part of the band! Your student will teach you how to hold their instrument, march and some movement to our show and then you are on your own! This is a great way to end of Band Camp for the year and highly entertaining - I promise.
Your student is invited to stay late on Friday 8/7 after camp to watch the Drum Corps International World Championship Semi-Finals. Drum Corps is the highest level in the marching band world, and their season culminates the end of this week. The performances are incredible and it is well worth it to watch and get some inspiration for the rest of the season. We will start the show after rehearsal on Friday and it will probably be done by around 8:00 - the schedule hasn't been released yet, so I should have more information as we get closer to the end of the week. Students should bring $5 for dinner.
Check out our new website to stay up to date, sign up for Bingo, Volunteer and more. www.lpac.info
Like LHS Instrumental Music on Facebook!